Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Liga
Devoted June 2021 Quebec

Cotton Candy Machine for Wedding!

Liga, on October 29, 2019 at 02:24 Posted in Wedding reception 0 13

Cotton Candy Machine

Does anyone have experience with this machin in parties?

I was thinking to rent a cute cotton candy machine for our cocktail hour to make it fun, to try it and make some photos around it! But I start to think it can finish bad! Smiley smile Getting sticky sugar on dress..Smiley laugh

We will have only few children, so I was thinking it would be fun for them, but I dont know!

The one I found. They deliver it to the place you need, with amount of candy powder and other things you need, explain how to use and then they come to pick it up on next day!

Cotton CandyCotton Candy Machine for Wedding! 1

13 Comments

Latest activity by Liga, on October 31, 2019 at 19:28
  • Liga
    Devoted June 2021 Quebec
    Liga ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I agree Rayanne!Smiley smile

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I'm sorry. The pictures would look nice but yuck I hated being stuck by the cotton candy machine haha
  • Liga
    Devoted June 2021 Quebec
    Liga ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Vinod...I agree..idea is nice, but I think it is not very practical!Smiley smile

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It is a nice idea considering you have no sweet table and limited choices to let guests enjoy. Reception wise it seems good yet sticky as it would leave a stain on the dress. It would be nice to have during the cocktail hour or at the rehearsal dinner the day before.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You could probably have it made before, either on sticks or in bags, so you don't need to worry about the mess of making it during your big day.
  • Liga
    Devoted June 2021 Quebec
    Liga ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Rayanne..Thanks for advice...I just got a confirmation, that it is not a great idea. Too much problems. Smiley smile

• Liga
    Devoted June 2021 Quebec
    Liga ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Exactly...So no, to cotton candy machine! Smiley laugh

• Liga
    Devoted June 2021 Quebec
    Liga ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes Kelsie...I agree...in the end there is more minuses than pluses. That's why I will not have it!

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What a great idea!! just hold it for the pictures then give it to someone rightaway so it doesnt get on your dress!

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Don't use the machine yourself. As someone who worked at a place with a cotton candy machine it is SUPER messy. It'll be in your hair it flies everywhere. I don't think I'd want my wedding party to get that messy either. At least not before pictures. Lol I'd go for the old fashioned popcorn maker instead.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would go for it as long as you have an adult using it at all times - maybe you could get some of your wedding party to rotate who monitors it for a couple hours?

• M
    Expert September 2019 Ontario
    Meaghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It's cute for a photo op.
    I don't know how many adults would want some, and I wouldn't want my kids eating cotton candy right before dinner. You may find that very little is actually consumed
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I probably wouldn’t eat any cotton candy because of the reason you mentioned - staining my dress and sticky hands.

Plus I’d want to brush my teeth after as well. If kids have too much they might get a sugar rush, and also may not eat their meal.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics