Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Missa
Frequent user August 2019 New Brunswick

Cost of Officiants in Moncton, nb

Missa, on January 31, 2018 at 14:56 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 8

Hi everyone,

We are getting married in August 2019 and I'm trying to workout our budget to be able to plan accordingly. I can't find the average cost for an officiant in NB.

Thank you !

8 Comments

Latest activity by Missa, on February 1, 2018 at 10:18
  • Missa
    Missa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you ! I appreciate it. I'm assuming it will be hard to find someone who is willing to come celebrate a wedding on a Saturday evening hahaha

Thanks for the help Smiley smile I hope your planning is going smoothly!

• Amanda
    Frequent user September 2018 New Brunswick
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'd just sent e-mails but everyone seemed "busy/at a conference on that day" once they found out I'd never used them for legal purposes before. Smiley tongue Well... SOOOOOOORRRRY I've never had legal trouble Smiley tongue

No problem,

Feel free to shoot me a message with any more troubles. I'm by no means a bridal expert, but where we're in the same location I may be able to help Smiley smile

Amanda

• Missa
    Missa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Really ?! As in you met with them and they didn't agree to do it ? Wow I never even imagined that this could happen. Thanks for the heads up!! I'll keep that in mind ! I appreciate it ! Smiley smile

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Actually, I found the process of finding an officiant the hardest. I had SOOOO many people turn us down... not particularly sure why --- it's just a standard civil ceremony.
    So, when I finally had one agree I jumped on it. If you find you're having an issue finding one like I did I'll definitely send along the name that I got. He's been fantastic so far Smiley smile

• Missa
    Missa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh thanks ! I'll check out the list. Did you meet with many of them before making your choice?

• Missa
    Missa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Unfortunately, they don't have any officiants in NB. Thank you though ! Smiley smile

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I just crossed this bridge not too long ago. $250-$300 seems to be the magic number. There's also a fairly extensive list of anyone official/certified in the NB area to officiate which should help you on your search. That list can be found on the SNB website.
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Look up allseasonsweddings.com. They may have some officiants out there and will be able to give you a price!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics