Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Newbie October 2020 Ontario

Community Centre

Ayodele, on February 14, 2020 at 22:23 Posted in Ontario 0 3
Hello Everyone,
I will be having my wedding ceremony in October 2020. I have been looking into wedding halls and they are very expensive. I want to look into community centres, but I don't know if they will look nice for a wedding ceremony. Do anyone know any community centre in Toronto that is good for a wedding ceremony.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on March 10, 2020 at 16:52
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Honestly just get some decor and nice chair covers and it will be fine. a venue is just an open space and the community centre is the same thing its just the decor that makes it.so add lots of decor and just make it pretty people wont know the difference

• Britt
    Frequent user July 2020 Alberta
    Britt ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Not in Toronto, but I've seen a few weddings (or the reception at least) in halls. I'm having my reception at the Legion in the next town (it's bigger) & they do weddings all the time. Way cheaper.
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I don't know of any specific locations, and to be honest this app doesn't seem to have a lot of community center type venues.

Do you have a ceremony venue? Would they have a space or a recommendation? There are usually bridal Facebook groups for different areas so you could reach out there as well and see if there are any recommendations. Also don't be afraid to look outside the box and reach out to theatres or restaurants and breweries that might have enough space.
    I wouldn't worry too much about the look since you can dress up the space with decor, cover up whatever chairs and tables they have, and add your own touch.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics