Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Chrissy
Beginner September 2021 British Columbia

Co-ed wedding shower?

Chrissy, on January 31, 2020 at 16:46 Posted in Before the wedding 0 4
So we’ve decided we’re going to do a co ed shower. Just trying to think of what that might look like? What kinds of activities to do? We’re having it at my parents house because they have a huge deck and a cool basement with a pool table and a bar. what are some cool games to play with everyone ? And how would you go about a registry?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on February 3, 2020 at 12:13
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My family always does co-ed stuff. one area is for the girls and then another area is for the guys. the girls will play the games while the guys do mostly drinking games lol. we all did the shoe game together as well and most of the gift cards and gifts that anyone could have

• Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’re also having a co Ed Shower and we’ve been picking both indoor and outdoor games since we’re treating it more as an afternoon party than a shower.
    For outside, we were thinking corn hole, croquet, lawtzee (lawn Yahtzee)
    For inside, we were thinking of having caption the childhood photo, wedding Cards against Humanity, and an icebreaker for our guests to get to know their tables mates because their seats at the Shower are their seats at the wedding.
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    There is a "shoe game" I've seen done at weddings where the couple sit back to back with one of each other's shoes. They're asked questions like "who is the better cook" or "who snores" and they hold up the shoe they think matches. It's not really a competition but a fun way to get to know the couple. Sometimes they have the guests vote and then ask the couple to confirm.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Not sure about the games - I guess just like you would guess the age of the bride in pics from when she was a kid you could do the same for the groom?

As for the registry, even though my DH wasn't at my shower until the end to show up and say thank-you, we did put on the shower invitation that we were registered at BB&B as well as would love gift cards to Home Depot (obviously what he would want) and got a good mix of both.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics