Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Megan
Frequent user July 2023 Ontario

Choosing a Dj

Megan, on September 24, 2021 at 12:54 Posted in Wedding reception 0 2

Anything in particular to look for when hiring a DJ? I'm really torn between two DJs. One is slightly more expensive but not enough to be crazy concerned about. Both have all 5 star reviews. Anything else I should look at to help me decide?

2 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on September 25, 2021 at 21:20
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiance and I when we were looking for DJ's, we looked at reviews and the most important one was price! We are also able to make a list of songs that are a must for the evening. Also one of the factors to us signing the contract with the DJ we hired was how the conversation went when we talked to him. We just knew that we wanted to have him for our big day and that the price includes him for the ceremony was a done deal for us!

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It REALLY depends on who ends up working your event.

If it's a company with a roster of DJs that they assign to your event, it's a hit or miss because the reviews could be based on a few awesome people but they have one that doesn't live up to expectations. If the DJ is a solo operation where the person you talk to is also the one who will work your event, there's a bit more assurance.

Do they both offer the same service, despite the price?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics