Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Choose the theme song to your relationship

Joey, on September 17, 2019 at 08:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 9

Does your relationship have an anthem? What is the theme song for you and your partner's love story? Will you be dancing to it at your reception?

Share what song describes you best

Choose the theme song to your relationship 1

Photo by Amante Duo in Calgary

9 Comments

Latest activity by Rayanne, on September 22, 2019 at 01:23
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I don't think one song is completely us. Our musical tastes are really different. Thank goodness we both like Ed Sheeran or we wouldn't have a first song to dance to....
  • Lisa
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I like Allison's "playlist" idea - that kind of suits us as well. We have been together a loooong time and are both into music, so we have so many songs that describe us or a moment in our lives! That being said, our song has been "Broken Road" right from the beginning. We went through so much before finding each other, and this is just the perfect song for us - and it was our first dance - we both felt like it absolutely had to be! (We aren't really into country music a whole lot, but it is just the perfect song for us)

• Melissa
    Devoted September 2021 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would say our theme song is you’re my best friend by Queen. We’re thinking of this as a first dance song but I also really like Follow you into the dark by death cab for cutie.
  • Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. So much about the lyrics in here relate to how FH and I feel about eachother. As sappy as it is haha. This will be our first dance song as well.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We don't really have a theme song, more of a playlist lol Smiley xd

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hmmm, I've never really thought of this. I honestly can't think of one song that would be my DH and I.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Truly Deeply Madly is our song that was chosen for our First Dance. Through the battles and fights, the song still made us one.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Theme song? Not sure... we don't even have a first dance song yet...

• M
    Expert September 2019 Ontario
    Meaghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We've been together a long time and at different points in our relationship we've had different songs that were most appropriate for us.
    I think at this point our theme song would be Heaven (originally sung by Bryan Adams but I prefer the Walk Off The Earth version)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics