Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

May
Newbie August 2019 Ontario

Children

May, on May 24, 2017 at 10:23 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 6
As I sit her about our wedding I don't know how to handle our children situation lol. All my family and friends will be at the wedding and no sure how will our kids will behave. Children are 3 and 5. How did you work it out on your wedding. Did you leave when the children got tired?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Sonja, on July 4, 2017 at 21:38
  • Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think I would have a babysitter on hand to take them home so you and your husband can enjoy this once in a lifetime experience (hopefully).

• Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Don't get too worried about the kids. Especially if they are that little they will be hard to control and will likely do something unexpected anyway, unless you choose to hire a babysitter and have a child free event. Whichever you decide it will be perfect Smiley heart

At my brother's wedding, one of the bridesmaids had a oneish year old who was very upset about being with someone else when mommy was right there so the bouquet got handed off part way down the aisle and the bridesmaid had the baby at the alter and the ceremony carried on with a much happier baby. It was cute and no one cared.

• May
    May ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our 3 children and a few my nephews so all together 6 children.
  • Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi May, Welcome to the community! I made this discussion with inspiration: Ways to Entertain Children at Weddings, I think it can be useful. Are you inviting a lot of children? Smiley heart

• May
    May ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It seems like everyone close to me is going to he doing something or being busy getting ready etc. It's hard because even though I love babies I'm even scared of them getting my wedding dress dirty.
  • Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Could someone in your family be responsible for them... We don't have children but if we did I would get my mom to look after them the whole day so I could concentrate on the wedding.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics