Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Carlie
Newbie July 2019 Ontario

Cheap Reception Hall Barrie Ontario

Carlie, on April 1, 2018 at 23:37 Posted in Ontario 0 5
I’m on a budget wedding and I’m looking for a ceremony/reception hall in barrie for $450 of unfer. Help!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on June 25, 2018 at 08:49
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The Legion has a nice space to set up and to cater in. May want to look into the area and the cost may cover everything you need to decorate, cash bar and anything else needed.
  • Stacey
    Frequent user October 2019 Ontario
    Stacey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Are you only looking for halls or are you open to other suggestions. There is always the option for doing a backyard wedding which is very intimate, a park, maybe in a church recreation or like Bethany suggested, in a Lions Hall. Maybe you know someone who is apart of the legion? If you are open to restaurants, that might accommodate the space for the $450 cost and might not require a deposit or anything else Smiley smile

Good luck with the search!

• Carlie
    Newbie July 2019 Ontario
    Carlie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are hoping to bring in our own food and there’s going to be 55 guests
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Carlie! How many guests do you think you'll be inviting? Is that budget just for the rental fee, or also for food and drinks?

I'd start by reaching out to local venues on WeddingWire.ca for pricing and more information!

Wedding Venues near Barrie, ON

• Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm not from Barrie but have you looked at the Lions Hall or the senior centre halls? They tend to have reasonable pricing. $450 should get you the hall for sure the Saturday and possibly the Friday evening for set up. Depending on how busy they are at those halls you may be able to get it early an no charge and have extra time for clean up. Definitely ask around on your Facebook groups around there though! You'd be surprised at how useful the buy and sell pages in your area are. I use mine all the time lol.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics