Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Clare
Frequent user August 2021 Manitoba

Cheap flowers

Clare, on September 4, 2020 at 14:36 Posted in DIY 0 12
Hey ,

Can anyone recommend any places / websites to get some cheap fake & real flowers?
Cheap flowers 1

12 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on September 23, 2020 at 13:31
  • Ashley
    Newbie September 2021 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are looking to use Costco for our real flowers, really good prices and they do have a selection of pre-made bouquets

• Jes
    Beginner August 2021 Ontario
    Jes ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It really depends but check the photo reviews. Many will look good.

• Amanda
    Devoted July 2020 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got mine from florals for less. They had great communication/service and shipping was pretty quick (this was pre covid mind you)
  • Alison
    Frequent user August 2022 Ontario
    Alison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We also ordered boutonnières from AliExpress too and we’re happy with them!
  • Alison
    Alison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Cheap flowers 2
    This this is what my bouquet ended up looking like. (We had a small ceremony on our date last weekend and postponed the big event to next year) And actually all of the flowers in it were from AliExpress (we had a bunch of other flowers that were a combination of AliExpress, Dollarama, and michaels). When ordering from AliExpress, I just made sure to only pick flowers and greenery that had a lot of really good reviews and only reviews that had actual pictures. You do have to keep in mind they take a while for delivery (took mine about 2 months pre-Covid so could take longer now). But I was happy with all my floral purchases from there! Also, I’m not a big flower person, so to me, they all looked great. But if you’re a big flower person, they may look fake? I’m not too sure lol.
  • Clare
    Clare ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Alison , How did the ones from AliExpress turn out? I’m always skeptical to purchase from vendors on that site
  • Clare
    Clare ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks for the awesome ideas ladies , these are all great.

I checked out Costco website and they have decent flowers for fairly decent prices so It’s on my list for sure 😊 & I’m Checking our Micheals fingers crossed I can find some good finds.
  • Alison
    Alison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I made my bouquets out of flowers ordered from AliExpress, and bought from Dollarama and Michaels. Michaels has all their summer florals on for 80% off right now I think!
  • Celine
    Frequent user October 2022 Quebec
    Celine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I was lucky enough to recently find fake flowers in my colour scheme at 80% end of season liquidation at Michaels. They were already pre made into mini bouquets that I may or may not undo or make into larger bunches for bouquets for the bridal party and centrepieces. Cheap flowers 3

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Real flowers are cheapest from Costco.

I had been looking into Afloral.com, but the shipping post covid is insanneeeee. Like $200 to ship $100 worth. My latest trip to Michaels I found the quality had improved. If you wait for BOGO sales or coupons you can save a lot. If there are wedding facebook yardsales in your area I would also check those!
    My friends have been helping me make crepe paper flowers. It's a bit of work but by far the most cost effective. I'm about $250 in and I will have my bouquet, 5 bridesmaids bouquets/corsages/flower crowns, boutonnieres, and decor flowers with lots to spare for future projects.
    Cheap flowers 4

• Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’ve heard good reviews about afloral for fake flowers, but I’m not sure if they ship to Canada or not.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Amazon site has by lots if interested what may be close of your choice.

Rentals are also a great source if there is some place near by you considering it will be returned and saving on space.

Marketplace on FB for a lower price since other couples are wanting to get of their décor.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics