Skip to main content
Clare
Frequent user August 2021 Manitoba

Cheap flowers

Clare, on September 4, 2020 at 14:36 Posted in DIY 0 12
Saved
Hey ,

Can anyone recommend any places / websites to get some cheap fake & real flowers?
Cheap flowers 1

12 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on September 23, 2020 at 13:31
  • Ashley
    Newbie September 2021 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute

We are looking to use Costco for our real flowers, really good prices and they do have a selection of pre-made bouquets

• Jes
    Beginner August 2021 Ontario
    Jes ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message

It really depends but check the photo reviews. Many will look good.

• Amanda
    Devoted July 2020 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    I got mine from florals for less. They had great communication/service and shipping was pretty quick (this was pre covid mind you)
  • Alison
    Frequent user August 2022 Ontario
    Alison ·
    • Dispute
    We also ordered boutonnières from AliExpress too and we’re happy with them!
  • Alison
    Alison ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Cheap flowers 2
    This this is what my bouquet ended up looking like. (We had a small ceremony on our date last weekend and postponed the big event to next year) And actually all of the flowers in it were from AliExpress (we had a bunch of other flowers that were a combination of AliExpress, Dollarama, and michaels). When ordering from AliExpress, I just made sure to only pick flowers and greenery that had a lot of really good reviews and only reviews that had actual pictures. You do have to keep in mind they take a while for delivery (took mine about 2 months pre-Covid so could take longer now). But I was happy with all my floral purchases from there! Also, I’m not a big flower person, so to me, they all looked great. But if you’re a big flower person, they may look fake? I’m not too sure lol.
  • Clare
    Clare ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Thanks Alison , How did the ones from AliExpress turn out? I’m always skeptical to purchase from vendors on that site
  • Clare
    Clare ·
    • Dispute
    Thanks for the awesome ideas ladies , these are all great.

I checked out Costco website and they have decent flowers for fairly decent prices so It’s on my list for sure 😊 & I’m Checking our Micheals fingers crossed I can find some good finds.
  • Alison
    Alison ·
    • Dispute
    I made my bouquets out of flowers ordered from AliExpress, and bought from Dollarama and Michaels. Michaels has all their summer florals on for 80% off right now I think!
  • Celine
    Frequent user October 2022 Quebec
    Celine ·
    • Dispute
    I was lucky enough to recently find fake flowers in my colour scheme at 80% end of season liquidation at Michaels. They were already pre made into mini bouquets that I may or may not undo or make into larger bunches for bouquets for the bridal party and centrepieces. Cheap flowers 3

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    Real flowers are cheapest from Costco.

I had been looking into Afloral.com, but the shipping post covid is insanneeeee. Like $200 to ship $100 worth. My latest trip to Michaels I found the quality had improved. If you wait for BOGO sales or coupons you can save a lot. If there are wedding facebook yardsales in your area I would also check those!
    My friends have been helping me make crepe paper flowers. It's a bit of work but by far the most cost effective. I'm about $250 in and I will have my bouquet, 5 bridesmaids bouquets/corsages/flower crowns, boutonnieres, and decor flowers with lots to spare for future projects.
    Cheap flowers 4

• Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    I’ve heard good reviews about afloral for fake flowers, but I’m not sure if they ship to Canada or not.
  • Vinod
    Featured August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute

Amazon site has by lots if interested what may be close of your choice.

Rentals are also a great source if there is some place near by you considering it will be returned and saving on space.

Marketplace on FB for a lower price since other couples are wanting to get of their décor.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics