Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Super June 2019 Ontario

Cheap and simple dj In gta area

Amanda, on December 3, 2018 at 14:22 Posted in Ontario 0 4

Hey!!
My wedding is June 8th in brampton and I am looking for a very simple DJ. Like I'm talking the simplest. It's a small wedding, I don't need an MC or lights and all that jazz.. I would plug in a phone to be honest but I don't want someone to have to be responsible for it.. so I'm trying to find a good but cheap DJ. Got a lot of estimates for $1500 and I'm not paying that based on what I need from them.

If anyone can point me in the direction of someone that would be greatly appreciated!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on December 4, 2018 at 08:33
  • Amanda
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

See that's what I'm talking about ! That would be perfect for us.

I have sent a few messages to vendors on here and prices seemed high but I should probably be more specific to them how little I am asking of them.

Thanks!

• Amanda
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I will check them out.. Thanks so much!

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I booked with Unique Entertainment!

They had a great Bridal Show deal where their $1900.00 package was on sale for $1250, and they have packages for lower than that too (that was a special package with extra lighting and effects)

If you have time see if you can wait for the next Bridal Show and catch some great deals there!! There are ALWAYS sales at the shows from the vendors!

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Amanda! Not from the GTA, however, I would start with the vendors listed on Wedding Wire . A lot of them show their "starting from" prices as part of their info, and you can instantly eliminate ones that are $1000+ before contacting them. My DJ (granted, Vancouver) is $800 +tax for 8 hours, with ceremony & reception... Deals are out there!

You could also join a wedding group on Facebook for your area and ask for suggestions, you may be more likely to find someone who is less expensive.

Best of luck! Don't give up, I know there are DJ's who won't break the bank!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics