Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

First
Curious August 2021 Ontario

Chateau Le Jardin

First, on May 13, 2020 at 22:43 Posted in Ontario 0 2

Hi all!

Has anyone had their wedding at chateau le jardin in the victorian room (or same sized room)? If so, how many people did you fit? We want a dance floor and an entrance way/path with 10 person tables. So far its looking like we will have 22 tables + the head table, but I'm worried about it being even the slightest bit crowded. Any feedback or better yet photos you have of your room and the tables would be so helpful and put my mind at ease!

Thanks so much Smiley heart

2 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on May 18, 2020 at 16:14
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Email them and ask them. and also ask them to send you a plan of the room so you can measure out the space yourself

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Nicole, I was at their open house and saw their ball room on the main level. 22 tables doesn't seem like it would be too crowded. Of course, that depends on the size of your tables and what furniture you put around them. Most people use 80" rounds for 10 seats but if you forego things like charger plates and big clunky centerpieces, you can make do with a 72" which will free up some floor room. Ask your venue about what table options they have.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics