Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stacey Tc
Devoted August 2022 Saskatchewan

Ceremony venue- Saskatoon/area

Stacey Tc, on March 9, 2021 at 11:43 Posted in Saskatchewan 0 4

Hello fellow planners!

I'm looking for a unique/different venue for a wedding ceremony.
Not a church, I will burn in a church Smiley winking , not the wedding garden or river bank.
Date: May 2022 (that we pushed twice Smiley cry ).

We are really wanting Glass & Lumber but the guy wants us to pay $1400 for a full 8 hrs when we only need 2 or 3 at most.

S.O found it and we both love the wood/steel/modern industrial. He is wanting me to think of other options.
I really don't want a generic hall.
Reception venue is Pike Lake Community Hall, was hoping for ceremony in Saskatoon to make photos easier.

Glass & Lumber not an option for both. Pike Lake hall for both, last option.

Would love to hear some ideas....

4 Comments

Latest activity by Stacey Tc, on April 26, 2021 at 16:39
  • Stacey Tc
    Stacey Tc ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Our date is 2022 so not thinking about numbers yet and haven't really been following closely. I believe currently outdoor gatherings are at 10 people, but with vaccinations dropping to 40+ this week, that may change.

• T
    Curious July 2021 Alberta
    Teri ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Stacey! Do you know if you are still able to have a 30 person wedding outdoors? Or does that only apply to indoors. We are supposed to get married in Alberta in June, but with the way things are going we are debating having our Ceremony at here in Sask.
  • Stacey Tc
    Stacey Tc ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks for checking in ☺️ We decided to go the park route because nothing lives up to our first pick.
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey there Stacey! How is the ceremony search coming along? Have you checked out the listings we have for Wedding Venues in Saskatoon? Lots are hotels, but there are some cool cultural centers, theatres, and clubs.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics