Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kelly
Newbie September 2022 Alberta

Ceremony Venue Edmonton

Kelly, on October 20, 2021 at 13:42 Posted in Alberta 0 4
Hello All, We’ve picked our reception venue but I’m stuck on where to hold the ceremony. I’ve noticed most places seem to do both, but I don’t want to have the ceremony there. Not looking for a church, but would like it to be Downtown Edmonton or close to. Does anyone have any recommendations, or have done this?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on October 20, 2021 at 23:55
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check out

Rainer Gardens

Foundry Room

Studio 96

• Kelly
    Newbie September 2022 Alberta
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ok thank you.. that’s what I was a little concerned about lol I’m fine with outdoor, but would want an indoor option. Thank you for your help!
  • Brittany
    Featured August 2023 Alberta
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Do you have a preference if you want it indoors or outdoors? The issue is that if you're getting married on a weekend, especially during high-season, it may be near impossible to find just a ceremony location because those would all be reserved for weddings already taking place there. I know a lot of places that offer ceremony only packages, but they only do that during the weekday.

There is Studio 96 (North of the river) and the Foundry Room (North of the river) in the downtown Edmonton area, you would have to call some places in the area to see if they have availability for a ceremony only.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Any possible halls or venues that is close by the ceremony can be possible unless you have something else in mind of setting or location. Call in person to find out if you can visit to look around or visit their websites and check the photos out as well as pricing.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics