Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Expert August 2021 British Columbia

Ceremony take down

Sarah, on June 23, 2019 at 17:10 Posted in British Columbia 0 3
Can anyone in Maple Ridge area recommend a company that will show up after the ceremony and take down the decor?I need to book someone to dismantle the curtains from a gazebo and some chairs and possibly a few other items and pack it into the trailer.We would also require a company that can clear away dishes during the reception.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Sarah, on June 28, 2019 at 13:01
  • Sarah
    Expert August 2021 British Columbia
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We aren’t having a caterer.A family friend is going to be doing all of the cooking before the reception and we will be doing it buffet style. I’m having very little luck finding a company to do this so it’s tempting to start my own little take down/clean up business to help other brides lol.
  • Sinéad
    WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway
    Sinéad ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Sarah!

Have you discussed the clearing away of dishes with your caterer? If it is not their responsibility, perhaps they could recommend a company that they have worked with in the past to provide this service for you.

• Seleena
    Super September 2019 British Columbia
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would maybe search for decoration companies in your area to see if they can come specifically for that. Jack & Jill Weddings is a decoration company and does offer take down for wedding spaces. You could always send them an email for a specific request and see if they're able to fulfil that for you.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics