Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Newbie November 2021 Ontario

Ceremony Space

Suzanna, on September 22, 2020 at 09:26 Posted in Ontario 0 5

Hi there, I'm looking for an outdoor ceremony space around the GTA. Ideally looking for something with water in the background or a pond/fountain.

Not looking for something too pricey. Looked at the Manor and Greydon Hall and these are out of budget.

Any ideas?

Thanks Smiley smile

5 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on October 16, 2020 at 13:52
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Beach would be an ideal setting if they can do wedding and you can have the ocean as the view or somewhere on lakeshore that rent our for home or venue wise for your ceremony. Those places would be something to check out.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Kind of cold to be out by the water in November, no?

A lot of the city`s parks have water in them. Edward Gardens, Sunnyside Park (beach near the Pavillion), Ashbridge's Bay etc. $200/hr but standing only (no chairs).

• Clauds
    Frequent user August 2020 Ontario
    Clauds ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm not sure the prices but Harding Waterfront Estate is located right by Lakeshore.

There's also the Palais Royale but I'm guessing they will be quite pricey as well.

Your best bet is to probably go outside GTA as the prices will likely be drastically lower.

• Tay
    Frequent user July 2021 Ontario
    Tay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Millcoft Inn and Spa - Caledon, Royal Ambassador - Caledon, Paletta Mansion - Burlington, and Lakeview by Carmens- Hamilton
  • Tay
    Frequent user July 2021 Ontario
    Tay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm not sure what your budget is for ceremony but here are some places with a water however not directly in Toronto

Millcoft Inn and Spa - CaledonRoyal Ambassador - Caledon
    Paletta Mansion - BurlingtonLakeview by Carmens- Hamilton

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics