Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Madisyn
Expert February 2020 Ontario

Ceremony decor inspo!

Madisyn, on January 28, 2020 at 16:28 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 5
I can't stop thinking about saying "I do" oceanside during our beach ceremony in 2 months! We wanted to keep our decor simple so as not to take away from the natural beauty of the tropics. We will be getting married in a white beach gazebo, with white garden chairs and full bloomed white roses with greenery down the aisle.

What have you dreamed of your ceremony looking like? What sort of decor and floral do you like?
Here are some of my inspo pics! Share yours! Ceremony decor inspo! 1Ceremony decor inspo! 2

5 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on February 6, 2020 at 16:09
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow thats so nice!! i always dreamed of a church wedding!!

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our ceremony spot was gorgeous on its own!! We got married in October in London, ON at the Lamplighter Inn's Atrium with love, tropical plants all around. It didn't need too much decoration so my godmother offered to make bows for the lampposts/pillars and chairs.

Ceremony decor inspo! 3

• Megan
    Frequent user April 2021 Ontario
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love the simplicity of your decor Madisyn! I'm looking for something similar, green and white, whatever is in season.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I want lots of candles with greenery and for flowers white roses, anemones, and possibly hydrangeas.
    I agree with your idea of the natural beauty of the venue showing though. Ours is a Victorian building that was once an exclusive gentlemen only club.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

No décor for the wedding as it was done by the venue as kept for their everyday flower pots. They were beautiful with white chairs set up above the stone wall level

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics