Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

Ceremony Decor?

Lynnie, on September 12, 2019 at 15:44 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 14

What's your plan for ceremony decor? 🌸

Are you keeping things simple and saving it for the reception? Decorating with candles, floral arrangements, or aisle runners? Share your ideas for ceremony decor!

Ceremony Decor? 1

Photo from Special Print in Hamilton, ON

14 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on September 18, 2019 at 10:48
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Nothing added to our ceremony décor besides the flower pots that were on the bottom part of the ceremony that the venue placed and white chairs. Saved on the cost overall.

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We did arch décor, an aisle runner, and greenery and floral along the chairs down the aisle. Fair warning to you brides, an aisle runner on grass can be difficult to walk on (and got caught under my dress and shoes). Ask yourself if you really need one lol.

• Danielle
    Frequent user July 2022 Manitoba
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm debating getting some buckets and planting lavender (our flowers) in them, then incorporating some signage with quotes or something in thrifted frames. Maybe lines from our first dance song? But other than that our ceremony spot is extremely well-decorated! I might also use one of the easels that are available for use and put a welcome sign up. Smiley smile
  • A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think we're going to DIY an arch with white drapery, some greenery, and maybe a sprinkle of flowers.

• BunnyBride
    Super August 2334 Nova Scotia
    BunnyBride ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are going super minimal. We have a giant lighthouse-shaped gazebo on the waterfront, which has an amazing view as the backdrop, so we don't want any decor to compete against the view and both lose out for it. I might be doing pictures of us with loved ones that couldn't be there (passed away grandparents, etc) as decoration for the ends of the aisles, but that's about it

• Alix
    Expert June 2021 Saskatchewan
    Alix ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are keeping things simple. For the ceremony we are just going to have pictures of growing up on either side of the aisle (one side will be pictures of me and the other side will be pictures of him).

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm hoping I'll be able to make these instead of using an arch. I'm not planning on anything too elaborate since we will only use the room for half an hour or so.

Ceremony Decor? 2
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The church decorated for us there, I think it’s just flowers.

The reception is going to be far more decorated!
  • Emily
    Expert September 2020 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My ceremony is in an outdoor gazebo and it is very industrial looking so I am lightening it up with tulle and greenery around the posts. Florals will be around the isle and on the arch in the gazebo. I attached my little hand drawn design 😂

Ceremony Decor? 3

Ceremony Decor? 4
  • Katelyn
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ws are doing pewter bows on the backs of the chairs which will be covered with white chair covers. And a table with a unity candle. We are also lining the aisle with electronic candles that change colours.
  • Miav
    Devoted September 2020 Alberta
    Miav ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Planning to decorate the arch with flowers and several shepherd hooks with flower jars for the aisle! Keeping it pretty simple as our ceremony venue is in the middle of a garden with a pond and lots of trees Smiley smile the nature will be the decor, just going to enhance it with our flowers Smiley flower

• Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’ll have white draping at the back of the aisle where we’ll walk through and there are I’ll be draping at the front altar. There’ll be a white runner down the aisle. This decoration comes with our venue.

Then from our florist we’re getting two round flower arrangements in tall vases on pedestals for either side of the altar
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Keeping it 100% simple. Our ceremony spot is naturally beautiful, so we are not putting anything out aside from an unplugged ceremony sign.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I had so many plans.... lol I think we will have some fabric wrapped around the dock and some flowers or pumpkins on the barrels out front

Ceremony Decor? 5

And no arch - didn't feel like paying $200 for 15 minutes of use Smiley tongue

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics