Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Cindy
Curious November 2022 Ontario

Ceremony arch / arbor

Cindy, on October 24, 2021 at 10:20 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 5
Hey everyone!
Finally booked a venue so things are happening!
Im looking for a circle arch for the ceremony. Wondering if anyone has any ideas on where to rent those or know any florists that have them(even better)?
Attached some pictures of the look in going for. Any suggestions or referrals is appreciatedSmiley smileCeremony arch / arbor 1

Ceremony arch / arbor 2

5 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on November 17, 2021 at 14:01
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wedding arch/circle is better to rent through Event rental since you may not have space at home after to store it for resale. Shop around and ask for what you want and price range to compare within 3 of the vendors to see who has the best deal with the flower arrangement too if your not wanting to do the extra work.

• Elena
    Curious November 2020 Ontario
    Elena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Cindy,

Congratulations! 🎉 I saw you are in Oakville so I will suggest this wedding decor wholesaler in Mississauga. (Wedding Decor Mall) They are open to the public and have tons of wedding decor options, for purchase. Here is a link to their circle arch but visiting them in person or browsing their site may give you other ideas or options. I hope this helps! https://weddingdecormall.shop/products/metal-panel-halo
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Cindy! You can also ask event rental vendors if they have any arches available for rent!

Search Local Event Rental Companies

• S
    Frequent user October 2024 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Cindy! That's exciting you booked you venue. I would say, check our Facebook market place or Kijiji, for any recently married Brides looking to get rid of their arch. Also, I would suggest checking out some DIY ideas, if that's something you'd be interesting in doing / fits within your budget. Hope this helps! Smiley smile

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A lot of decorators have those. Whoever you're using to decorate your reception, ask about the circle arch.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics