Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Newbie August 2023 Ontario

Ceremony and reception at the same venue

Jessica, on February 13, 2023 at 17:56 Posted in Ontario 0 2
Hi all! Hoping to get some help from the wedding wire community❤️

My fiancé and I are in search of a venue where we can host both our morning wedding ceremony followed by a lunch/brunch reception. Open to catering done on-site by the venue if they can do $50 or less per person (since this isn’t a traditional dinner reception). Also open to recommendations for venues that allow outside catering and a caterer who can do the same price point of a lunch/brunch menus!
Max 100 guests - I know this is a long shot but we’re trying to spend less than 10K which might be unreasonable given the prices in the wedding industry nowadays but hoping for the best Smiley sad

2 Comments

Latest activity by KELLY, on March 16, 2023 at 15:24
  • KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Jessica, We absolutely LOVE our venue and were originally going to have a Sunday afternoon tea reception. Take a look at my vendor list, if you're interested contact Marlene- she's an award winning wedding planner and can literally make miracles happen!

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Jessica! Have you reached out to any of the venues listed here on WeddingWire? Most venues can accommodate both ceremony & reception, and they should be able to work with your lunch reception and budget!!

GTA Wedding Venues

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics