Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Breanne
Frequent user September 2019 Alberta

Ceremony and Photo Booth Backdrops

Breanne, on March 7, 2018 at 14:40 Posted in DIY 0 3
Does anyone have ideas on ceremony arches/backdrops? How about photo booth backdrops?! Looking to have my dad DIY these items and any pictures, tips or ideas would be extremely helpful. Thanks!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Elizabeth, on March 8, 2018 at 12:14
  • Elizabeth
    Frequent user June 2018 New Brunswick
    Elizabeth ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Here are some ideas that i love! I just picked my ceremony backdrop the other day and we're going to build it ourselves. Totes into the DIY scene for these!

This article has some great ideas for DIY wedding arches/ceremony backdrops, check it out!

Since your wedding theme is rustic, I'd suggest making a DIY photobooth backdrop out of pallets. They can even be found for free sometimes if you check around kijiji and facebook buy/sell. I found a really nice one that matches your theme too!

For example:Ceremony and Photo Booth Backdrops 1

source

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would for sure check out Kijiji or Buy/Sell Wedding Groups online! A lot of people will only use these things once or twice and then get rid of them.

There's also a few options at Michaels, they have some back drops and props too for photos!

• Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you had a chance to look at Facebook Buy and Sell Wedding groups? I see so many people selling their backdrops, arches and photo booth materials on there. May be worth a look before having your dad make them.

Otherwise, definitely make sure it can be something that can be taken apart or transportable so that you can sell it (if you want to)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics