Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Alyssa
Curious April 2021 Manitoba

Centrepieces

Alyssa, on August 19, 2020 at 12:24 Posted in Wedding reception 0 5
Hey everyone!
I can’t seem to make my mind up on how I want my centrepieces to look. Feel free to share your ideas and photos if you have any! I need some inspiration!
Alyssa

5 Comments

Latest activity by Amelia, on August 19, 2020 at 17:45
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If money was no object I would want eucalyptus garlands and a buttload of candles. I think I'll get the candles, but the eucalyptus is hard to get during covid according to local florists.
    Centrepieces 1

• Kristen
    Devoted May 2021 British Columbia
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Centrepieces 2
    This is what we are doing! The vase with the floating candle will be filled with water to make it look like floating pearls (Picture below) this on our rose gold sequin table runners is exactly what i imagined! We will be adding eucalyptus as well to add greenery around tge mirror.

Centrepieces 3

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Its a nice set up given you can use lights inside for brightness. Our simple concept of a centerpiece had different colour water beads in each vase per table.

bg-cover.gif

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiance and I are doing this for our centerpieces.

Glass mirror with vase on top which will have our flowers in them when we get them made up and it will have 4 candles around the square mirror. It will also have a table number to go with each centerpiece

Centrepieces 4

• Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’re doing something like this! The differ with ours is well have votives around the wood and candle for fire safety

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics