Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Taylor
Beginner September 2021 Ontario

Centrepiece help!

Taylor, on February 11, 2020 at 10:50 Posted in Wedding reception 0 7
I need centrepiece help! We’re planning on having 2 long 30+ foot rectangular tables set up for dinner. I already have small glass votives but I’m not sure what to pair it with. I’m thinking dyed cheesecloth for runners down the middle

7 Comments

Latest activity by Geneviève, on February 11, 2020 at 16:21
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    You could put clean cut wood discs with flowers or something sparkly like the hoops in Amelia’s picture
  • Taylor
    Taylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    What’s your Pinterest? Smiley smile
  • Heidi
    Frequent user July 2020 British Columbia
    Heidi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yrah, totally, i have seen this before. If you look me up on pinterest i have a board called W table decor with a bunch of ideas. We also are doing thr long rectangular tables
  • Taylor
    Taylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! I’ll have to check Pinterest again, every time I look I don’t get many results, it’s all smaller round tables. I like the fact that I can do smaller pieces rather than one large one. I like the look of greenery but my FH doesn’t so I’m planning on using some more florals but not huge pieces either - if that makes sense 🤪
  • Taylor
    Taylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s what I’m thinking just can’t decide what! So far what I’ve liked is a rustic theme with some more elegant details to go with it
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You could do a little something to put with your voices every few feet down the table. What’s your theme/vibe?
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm a fan of long garlands of greenery with candles interspersed along the length like this:
    Centrepiece help! 1

You could do the same thing only with the runner instead of the greenery. A few larger vases, or lanterns here and there to add some height with your smaller votives scattered around.
    Are you doing a lot of florals? With long tables you can get away with having multiple small centerpieces instead of big ones on each table which should save you some money!
    If you want to skip flowers you could do batter operated twinkle lights in/under your cheesecloth runners like this: Centrepiece help! 2
    I searched for "long wedding tables" on Pinterest and added other key words like runner, cheesecloth, centerpieces and I found a lot of variety.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics