Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Paige
Curious October 2020 Saskatchewan

Centrepiece help!

Paige, on July 23, 2019 at 11:41 Posted in DIY 0 7
Hi everyone! As I am planning my wedding, I have realized that I am one of the least creative people I know. My colours are Navy, grey neutrals, and greenery. I am stuck with what my centrepieces can be! The only idea I have is that I want white table cloths and a navy cheesecloth table runner. If anyone has an idea for a centrepiece I would be so happy!

Centrepiece help! 1

7 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on July 27, 2019 at 15:08
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I like your colour combination with the greenery going across the table in the on the material. Layering gives the appeal of colour and effect of what can be created with tealights in a zigzag positioning.

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That is very pretty and would be great for someone who feels overwhelmed with DIY centerpieces.
  • Kelly
    Expert September 2019 Manitoba
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're here for you!

Thing about centrepeices is they are not worth stressing about. None of your guests will remember them.

Do you have a florist? That might be a great person to reach out to. Mine gave me lots of ideas. Are your tables long, or round? If round, do something that is larger, like the lantern idea, or like a floral arrangement. If long tables, do something that is smaller, but continues down the length, like greenery stems, candles, bud vases.

Our tables are long, and we're doing white lace runners, with stems of Italian ruscus down the length with candles. Simple and elegant.

If you're doing navy runners though, you might want a paler green like silver dollar eucalyptus so it pops against the dark blue.

Kinda like these?

Centrepiece help! 2

Centrepiece help! 3

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

some more ideasGreenery 1Centrepiece help! 4Greenary 2Centrepiece help! 5Greenery 3Centrepiece help! 6Greenery 4Centrepiece help! 7

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think the wooden lanterns would look really nice with the navy cheesecloth! I agree, it depends what you want your overall theme/vibe to be.

• Paige
    Curious October 2020 Saskatchewan
    Paige ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Those are nice! Thanks!
  • Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Do you have a theme ? I am guessing since greenery would you like wooden lanterns example below but add more greenery as you want

Centrepiece help! 8

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics