Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tegan
Newbie June 2025 Ontario

Centre Pieces - a big overtaking

Tegan, on October 11, 2024 at 11:10 Posted in DIY 0 1

I am a big houseplant gal. (a bit on the crazy side) but when I got engaged, I decided to take on the centerpieces as my project for the next 1.5 years.

We are now half way there and I've made lots of progress and I'm so excited to dive into more. (was putting off for the quick of the cold seasons).

From propagation - I am growing all different kinds of Pothos and other climbers, out of a champagne bottle, with a gold trellis to climb up. She also contains crystals - cause, why not go all out.

I guess the idea of the post would be, what is everyone else's experience with DIYing a big project like this. Or any plant lovers/ I'm accepting of ALL plant info. (and also happy to make a new plant-y friend)

Tegan

1 Comment

Latest activity by Amanda, on October 16, 2024 at 15:48
  • A
    Newbie October 2026 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That is some dedication right there. I love the idea though! I have also seen greenery put in water inside a wine bottle with taper candles in them as well which is super pretty. I love plants, but don't think I could dedicate myself to your level of commitment for the centerpieces like you LOL. I have a marble queen pothos and absolutely love her! You have to send update photos!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics