Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emily
Newbie July 2022 Ontario

Centerpieces

Emily, on May 13, 2022 at 17:52 Posted in Wedding reception 0 3

Hello,

does anyone know of any vendors who could help me with centerpieces for my reception tables? I tried searching centerpieces and it came up empty. I also tried searching through wedding favour vendors, but it didn't seem to be what I was looking for. Any advice would help.

Thank you!

Cheers,

Emily

3 Comments

Latest activity by Danielle, on May 16, 2022 at 05:23
  • Danielle
    Frequent user April 2022 Ontario
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you’re looking for floral centrepieces and already have a florist for the wedding doing bouquets, etc., they’re the best person to go to. Then you can rent vases for them from an event decor place, which I found fairly inexpensive! I recently got married in Toronto and loved all my vendors - Let me know if you need any recos. Your venue should also have a preferred vendor list they could send over for whatever you have in mind Smiley smile
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Look up wedding decorators. They usually have packages that take care of your centerpieces with a range of linens, structures, flowers (real and faux), candles, and signage options.

• Jacquie
    Frequent user August 2022 Alberta
    Jacquie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Emily, what kind of centerpieces are you thinking? Just floral? You will want to look for a local florist, if you want to add any other decor, you can look at party rental companies.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics