Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lisa
Beginner August 2022 Ontario

Centerpieces

Lisa, on April 17, 2020 at 10:01 Posted in DIY 0 6

Hi All,

I will be DYI everything for my wedding, it was supost to be Sept 12,2020 but has been postponed due to Covid-19. I now have more time to get ideas ( my other half thinks this is bad...lol) I would like to see some idea's that you have come up with. I need all the help that I can get.

Thanks Lisa

6 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on June 1, 2020 at 21:55
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
  • A-W
    Frequent user May 2021 Ontario
    A-W ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I found this picture helpful when planning our centerpieces. We went with wood base, glass jar with shells, water, and floating candles in it, Small candle accents and more shells for the finishing touch. (It's beach themed)Centerpieces 1

• Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would suggest checking Ikea for vases, they have quite a selection and I got my glass domes for my centrepieces from them.

You can get candles for pretty cheap from dollar stores, Walmart, ikea, or any craft store. Just make sure you check with you venue about any rules regarding candles. At our venue we were only allowed candles if they were in a vase or container that was taller than the candle.
  • K
    Devoted August 2021 Nova Scotia
    Kl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Like Amelia, I’m all about the greenery and candles. I’ll be doing a smattering of eucalyptus leaves and candles of varying heights. It’s more cost effective than elaborate floral centrepieces (though florals are obviously gorgeous) and still creates such a mood.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Sites of Wish, Etsy, Ebay or Amazon may have the vases your searching for your wedding. They have great variety and something similar to the design and style of the exact look can work based on your budget too.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Centerpieces 2

I love the idea of a ton of candles and simple greenery or florals. I've had the hardest time finding vases like these, but now I might have a lot more time to look!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics