Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Taylor
Frequent user June 2018 Ontario

Centerpieces

Taylor, on January 10, 2018 at 16:05 Posted in Wedding reception 0 6

Hi,

I have two centerpieces per table, the tables are rectangle tables of 8. So far my centerpieces consist of a 1 ltr mason jar, painted (one will have pastel pink, one will have light grey), engagement picture framed, on a circle wood slab. I want to add a third small thing to the centerpieces but I don't know what to add - I haven't confirmed if candles are allowed, so lets assume no candles.

any ideas?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Ashleigh, on January 12, 2018 at 16:25
  • Ashleigh
    Devoted August 2018 Ontario
    Ashleigh ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Lantern from the dollar store or Ikea and/or a jar with baby's breath.
  • Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If the jars are the same size, I would add something smaller...we had a few shorter mason style jars that I used in some arrangements that brought in different levels. I do like the idea of a small plant...a succulent or something small. You could also add a votive holder and a little battery operated candle. We had some gold mercury votive holders and we didn't end up lighting the candles - they were just a pretty accent.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I agree witht the mason jar with floral arrangement. The bottle can be created to be a table number with the burlap material.
  • Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    A plant of some kind, whether it be few flower heads or a succulent of some sort would look really nice!
  • Taylor
    Frequent user June 2018 Ontario
    Taylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I am adding a floral arrangement to the mason jar. LED candle is a good idea. I am also adding a burlap table number tied to the mason jar with twine

• Kristine
    Frequent user October 2017 Ontario
    Kristine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A twine wrapped bottle?

a tealight candle holder with a LED candle?

If the mason jar has a full looking floral arrangement that might be enough without a third piece?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics