Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rebeca
Beginner March 2019 Ontario

Centerpiece needed for vendor table?

Rebeca, on March 8, 2019 at 14:43 Posted in Wedding reception 0 11

Just wondering would you include a centre piece to the vendor's (photographers, deejay) table?

11 Comments

Latest activity by Donna Yeung, on April 20, 2019 at 22:48
  • Donna Yeung
    Devoted August 2018 British Columbia
    Donna Yeung ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Your centerpieces and decor look so lovely!

• Rebeca
    Rebeca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you everyone for your input! In the end I did have a center piece for my vendors. It was appreciated and admired by them very much 😁

Centerpiece needed for vendor table? 1
  • Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We seated our vendors with our parents so that they had a great view of everything to capture all the moments so they had a centrepiece and will have favours too. I agree with the general consensus that if it’s in the same room it should be treated just the same. Just because they are working doesn’t mean you have to treat them drastically different from any other guest. It also looks much more uniform for all the tables to be decorated the same way.
  • Peggy
    Super May 2019 Alberta
    Peggy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree - if they are in the same room as others, they are still your guests for dinner. Treat them as you would everyone else!

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Rebeca! As far as I know there is no set etiquette rule for this, so it's really up to what you think will work and look best. If they are sitting in the same room as your guests it might look nice to include a centerpiece, but there's no obligation for you to have one.

What are you thinking of doing for your centerpieces?

• Erin
    Super May 2022 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yes, you should include a centrepiece for the vendor table, not only would it look weird, you still want your vendors to feel like you planned for them to be there.
  • Rebeca
    Rebeca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks so much everyone for your input! Just wanted to make sure I was making the right choice 😀 centre piece will be added
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would do a centrepiece for the vendors, it would look weird if you didn't.

• Michelle
    Expert April 2019 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yes, I think it will look weird if one table wasn't decorated.

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would. You could just do a smaller version of what you’re already doing for your other tables, or just the same sized one.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If they are sitting in the same room as all the other tables - then yes. It would look weird to skip out on just one table IMO. If you wanted it to stand out and look different maybe if your centre pieces are tall, give them a short one - if your centre pieces are short, give them a tall one Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics