Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner August 2021 Ontario

Center pieces

Claudia, on March 23, 2021 at 22:03 Posted in Wedding reception 0 9
I'm looking for centerpieces ideas that dont break the bank!

9 Comments

Latest activity by Christiana, on March 24, 2021 at 13:07
  • Christiana
    Super November 2020 British Columbia
    Christiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I plan to keep it simple with candles and greenery. I found IKEA pillar candles to be the best price and you can get the hurricane vases from Dollartree for $1.25 each. Floating candles are also a good option but they obviously don't last as long and might need changing out at some point during the night. Italian ruscus (pictures below) is very affordable and you don't need a lot of it to make a table look nice.

Center pieces 1

• Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Center pieces 2
    We had long tables so we did birch holders inside votives with tea lights and loose ruscus down the table. The ruscus was a cheap greenery to acquire, the tea lights we got in a multipack, ordered the votives in bulk and sourced the birch locally from trees that had already fallen but hadn’t started rotting. The most expensive thing was the navy runners which I ordered from a wholesaler.
  • C
    Claudia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That's a very clever idea. Love it!
  • C
    Claudia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I love it!
  • C
    Claudia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Looks very nice Smiley smile
  • S
    Frequent user February 2022 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Center pieces 3
    We are building these wood frames and adding a vase from dollar tree with a floating candle. I am dying sola wood flowers and will use them around the bottom of the vase. The wood/vase/candle cost about 5 dollars per center piece. The flowers I got about 500 hundred of them last year for a little over 100 dollars. But will be using them for bouquets and other decor.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Visit a Dollar Tree and go nuts! All kinds of jars and candle holders for $1.

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Center pieces 4
    I am doing something similar to this. I have asked friends/family to save their wine bottles for me then I will spray paint them! Having a smaller opening to the bottle/vase will mean you need less flowers to make it look full, which will reduce cost.
  • Alexis
    Devoted July 2021 Ontario
    Alexis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Center pieces 5
    We are doing something like this! The flowers will be fresh but having a bunch of small vases really reduces the amount of flowers without it looking like we tried to be as cheap as possible.

This is super popular to do right now! I still need to find these pretty mirrorsThe decorator also plans to put tea lights all over the place! Since it’s covid we really don’t have many kids who will be there besides our flower girl and ring bearers so we aren’t super concerned about the flames

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics