Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stefanie
Devoted August 2021 Saskatchewan

Center piece and table linens

Stefanie, on August 31, 2020 at 13:11 Posted in Wedding reception 0 6

Center piece and table linens 1
This is the center piece and the table linens I have to work with through the rental place that deals and with our venue. Unless I provide my own but it's all included in our package. I cannot decide on what to do for the table runner, chair sash and napkins. Our colours are mint, rose gold and pops of coral. The bridesmaids are all wearing mint dresses. The only center piece I have thought of changing is maybe the number to rose gold. What are your opinions?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Stefanie, on September 1, 2020 at 13:46
  • Stefanie
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I never realized how indecisive I can be until wedding planning and now with covid we postponed to next year so I have more time to consider these things. Now I am thinking about not doing the twine bottle on my center pieces. 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

I do think I lean towards the rose gold runners and sashes and mint napkins. I don't want my bridesmaids to match the table linens to much I don't think lol.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I personally love just the rose gold sequins table runners!

• Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I like Amelia’s idea of alternating napkins if you want the Coral to be noticeable. If you want it as just a hint, I’d keep it as just the table number. It looks really good so far though!
  • Amanda
    Expert July 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I like the Mint runner, with the mint napkins the way you have it on the top right picture, and the centerpiece looks so nice and I think would look perfect on top of that, but that's just what I like lol, and I am not always the best on colour coordinating but I think it looks wonderful!

• Stefanie
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh those are great ideas. And I was wondering if to much may be to busy as well.

Also we have rose gold charger plates as well. I should add that.
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I like the runners when they are just the sequins. I think the colors of the napkins and the numbers pop better that way and it looks a little less busy.

Can you use both napkin colors? Maybe alternating the tables between the coral and the mint? Using the coral folded like roses in the water glasses would be fun, and it would tie into your centerpiece flowers a bit too!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics