Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner April 2019 Ontario

Celebrity Summit

Becky, on December 1, 2018 at 17:10 Posted in Honeymoon 0 13
Has any one been on the celebrity Summit Cruise? We want to do the cruise in April 2019 for our huneymoon.

13 Comments

Latest activity by Becky, on December 14, 2018 at 11:17
  • B
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes with celebrity!..ok perfect will look thanks!
  • Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Congrats! Are you going with Celebrity? Try flights out of Hamilton - sometimes they are cheaper.

• B
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Awesome!! Happy for you! Jeje its so exciting! well we booked our southern carribian cruise already..ship is leaving on the sunday april 21, 2019...we are just trying to find the flights from toronto to porto rico (SJU) they are pricy so we are looking.
  • Erin
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Update on my situation: We have chosen a cruise!! We're going to the Mediterranean with Norwegian, sailing on October 13th of 2019. They have some great deals on right now for unlimited booze, specialty dining, wifi, and credits for shore excursions, so it seemed like a no-brainer to me! How's your decision coming?

• Erin
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Try looking at flights from Hamilton - not too far and may make it less expensive. I'm not sure about international, but my cousin came from Edmonton earlier this year and flying into Hamilton was half the price!

We are also looking at Celebrity, as well as Norwegian and Royal. Norwegian is my fave so far, but we're going to the Mediterranean, so not sure how different it is.

• B
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Also we are traveling from toronto Canada so it tends to be abit more pricy with the flights
  • B
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    And noo never this is my first time cruising!
  • B
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes thats were I found too . Cruises are unique and you go to diff palces.its awesome!
  • B
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello Joey I found that royal carribian is the sister of celebrity . Royal is pricy but celebrity is similar, great quality and less expensive I found. Also it sailed to southern Carribian which is where I wanted to go from a long time jeje. It was perfect! It even has a thetre i saw jaja. We are excited!
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What's gotten you interested in Celebrity, Becky? Where do they sail? Have you cruised before?

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Not that ship, but I have cruised with Celebrity before... Great cruise line... no complaints from me! Also, cruises are my #1 choice for travel... We are also going on a cruise for our honeymoon, wit Royal Caribbean (my fave).

• Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I haven't been on celebrity. but I worked for royal Caribbean (their sister company) for 2 years. and celebrity ships are excellent. not just in the ship itself. but service wise too. (a few friends from Royal now work for Celebrity).

I'm personally a big fan of Royal and NCL cruises. but have looked at celebrity as well.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I haven't but me and my FH were also looking into cruises as a possible honeymoon - I looked them up and found their review page: Cruise Critic (Celebrity Summit Cruises)!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics