Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Newbie August 2019 Ontario

Catering in Toronto and GTA

Cassandra, on February 6, 2019 at 03:42 Posted in Ontario 0 3
My name is Cassie I'm new to all this wedding planning if you could help me out with catering prices and places around Toronto and are willing to do long distance deliveries that would be awesome my catering budget is between 200$ and 250

3 Comments

Latest activity by Tori, on February 6, 2019 at 09:47
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Here's a link to where the others were talking about: Toronto Catering

I'm not sure if there will be anywhere that does delivery for such few people though (based off of budget I am assuming that the wedding will only be 10 people or less?)

If there is more people than that though - perhaps you could look into what some other brides are doing; potluck style! Sounds a bit tedious to get it all together but will work!

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Also! There are a lot of Wedding groups in the GTA on facebook! That is a great place to go on and post you are searching for a specific thing for a certain price and then vendors can reach out to you directly!

This community is mainly brides/grooms so we aren't as well versed in every vendor and pricing

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Welcome to the Wedding Wire community and congrats on your engagement.
    I am not 100% aware of catering in Toronto. But if you search the vendors on here you can get some quotes from them. This is a great place to start and to collect a ton of information

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics