Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Allison
Master October 2019 Ontario

Card Boxes!

Allison, on May 16, 2018 at 12:57

Posted in Wedding reception 40

Any ladies have their card boxes yet? I just got mine today and I love it! the only thing is I might paint it a different shade of blue to match closer to our theme but it might work with everything on its own. PSA: HomeSense has a great selection of bird cages like this one in different...

Any ladies have their card boxes yet? I just got mine today and I love it! the only thing is I might paint it a different shade of blue to match closer to our theme but it might work with everything on its own.

PSA: HomeSense has a great selection of bird cages like this one in different sizes/colours!

Bird Cage Card Holdercfb_28915.jpg

40 Comments

• Allison
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks Peggy! I love your treasure chest, very unique!

• Allison
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I love it and the globe as well Courtney! I work in mapping and I have an old globe so it would be neat to incorporate that. I also might do something like this image: where you get a map of where you met, got engaged and married since they are different places for us! Instead of a poster, just cut out the hearts and use them in the head table.

Map decorCard Boxes! 1

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Omg I loooooooove this!!! And yours too Allison the blue bird cage is so cute!!!

I'm debating still our venue offers one which is really nice and matches our colours! But it's just a box... I kind of want something fun? But I also like saving money haha!
  • Peggy
    Super May 2019 Alberta
    Peggy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our card boxCard Boxes! 2

Very pretty card holder!

We are doing a beach/tropical theme, and we struggled to figure out what we wanted that fit with the theme and our personalities. We thought of lots of options and got rid of them for various reasons - a suitcase, a bird cage, a 'sand castle', etc.

Eventually, we settled on a treasure chest!

• Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't have a picture of JUST my card box, but it's the mailbox in the image below. It has the word 'Cards' on the sides and top in gold lettering. Card Boxes! 3

• Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love it!
  • Allison
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks Vinod! Definitely planning to keep it afterwards and make it a outdoor decoration of some sort with fairy lights!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Looks great and pretty bird on the top touch. Planning to keep it after or sell it?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics