Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kimberly
Newbie September 2022 Alberta

Canva Printed Goods

Kimberly, on November 17, 2021 at 13:47 Posted in DIY 0 5

Good morning fellow engaged folks,

I'm about to commit to getting all my printed goods through Canva - save the dates, invitations, thank you cards, and stickers. I would love to see what everyone has made and printed using this service!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Samantha, on November 18, 2021 at 09:09
  • S
    Frequent user October 2024 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Kimberly. I love CANVA! I used this to create absolutely everything for my wedding. I used Pinterest for ideas and threw in my own style while trying to recreate!

• Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I used Canva for everything of mine as well!! It’s always been the best quality and usually arrives within 72 hours of ordering. I found the prices comparable to other printing services so I just wanted to use them since my design was done through them and I didn’t want to risk exporting changing the quality and such. Anyway I would recommend them!
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Since you didn't use their template, I wonder if it'll be cheaper to get them printed at your local printer instead of via Canva.

• Kimberly
    Newbie September 2022 Alberta
    Kimberly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I designed from scratch! I didn't find a template I liked from any of the online vendors.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Did you use one of their templates or are you making something from scratch?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics