Kimberly
Newbie September 2022 Alberta

Canva Printed Goods

Kimberly, on November 17, 2021 at 13:47 Posted in DIY 0 5
Saved

Good morning fellow engaged folks,

I'm about to commit to getting all my printed goods through Canva - save the dates, invitations, thank you cards, and stickers. I would love to see what everyone has made and printed using this service!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Samantha, on November 18, 2021 at 09:09
  • Samantha
    Frequent user May 2022 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute

Hey Kimberly. I love CANVA! I used this to create absolutely everything for my wedding. I used Pinterest for ideas and threw in my own style while trying to recreate!

• Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    I used Canva for everything of mine as well!! It’s always been the best quality and usually arrives within 72 hours of ordering. I found the prices comparable to other printing services so I just wanted to use them since my design was done through them and I didn’t want to risk exporting changing the quality and such. Anyway I would recommend them!
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message

Since you didn't use their template, I wonder if it'll be cheaper to get them printed at your local printer instead of via Canva.

• Kimberly
    Newbie September 2022 Alberta
    Kimberly ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message

I designed from scratch! I didn't find a template I liked from any of the online vendors.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute

Did you use one of their templates or are you making something from scratch?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics