Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Maddy
Frequent user June 2017 Ontario

can i bring friends on my honeymoon?

Maddy, on July 28, 2016 at 16:09 Posted in Honeymoon 0 6

Hey all! just wondering quickly if you think its too much to invite your friends on your honeymoon? I was thinking of renting a cabin or something spend some time alone the two of us as newlyweds Smiley catface and then have some friends over at the cabin... is this weird??

6 Comments

Latest activity by Simone, on September 29, 2016 at 07:20
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Maddy, That is an interesting question you have asked. I remember that when my uncle was getting married he was doing a destination wedding and asking the family to stay with them on their honeymoon to spend time together as a family vacation. I would with Kira and Maddy, that the honeymoon is really more for you and your husband to spent time together. I would recommend discussing this with him further to get his feedback as well.
  • Nelly
    Expert September 2017 Ontario
    Nelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We wouldn't it's going to be amazing for us to spend three weeks alone.

• Kira
    Devoted November 2016 Ontario
    Kira ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think you should spend your honeymoon just by yourself as newlyweds and then.. you said you could take 3 weeks off work right? Why not take a moment together and then make plans later just with your friends.

• Maddy
    Frequent user June 2017 Ontario
    Maddy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yea i guess we'll see how it goes i'm not really sure i want anyone now... we barely ever have time for ourselves... but their also friends i just never get to see...

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Maddy! Smiley heart

If you talked about it with your FH and you both agree on the idea, why not?

I think it could be a fun idea. Depends... how do you see your ideal honeymoon? Are your friends in the picture?

Here are a few discussions to keep you thinking.

How is you ideal honeymoon?

Honeymoon in Canada or abroad?

What activities will you do on your honeymoon?

Let us know what you choose! xx

• Rashna
    Frequent user October 2016 British Columbia
    Rashna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm sure you can but I wouldn't Smiley tongue For me it will be the perfect moment to spend some time alone with my new husband. We're always busy and I prefer to spend that time with him.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics