Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ashley
Newbie November 2017 Alberta

Calgary ceremony ideas

Ashley, on April 26, 2017 at 21:28 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 3

Hi Everyone,

I am not big on the chruch ceremony and fish creek has not been very good with communication and I need to book a cermony fast. The wedding is in early November of this year. We are very open to an outdoor venue as we orginally wanted to do it in fish creek but i really need to send my invites ASAP.

If any of you have any ideas, indoor our outdoor, i would love to hear them!

Aslo thank you in advance!!!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Laura, on May 23, 2017 at 15:37
  • Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Ashley,

I just saw your discussion and I am not sure if you have found a venue yet or not. We are booked at Blue Devil Golf Course in September but before we landed on this one I did a ton of research on Calgary vendors. So some of the ones I was interested in included:

Heritage Park - they have a bunch of different options to accommodate different size weddings and ceremony options.

Spruce Meadows also seemed to have quite a few options to accommodate a number of different weddings.

Calgary Zoo

Meadow Muse - I think they are in Fish Creek so this might be who you were talking to.

The Lake House - This one is a restaurant so bit more pricey but not as bad for off season weddings.

Bow Valley Ranche - also a restaurant

Rouge Restaurant

Spruce Meadows also seemed to have quite a few options to accommodate a number of different weddings.

We also considered quite a few golf courses - Valley Ridge, Sirocco, Silverwing Links, Apple Creek Golf Course among others.

We specifically didn't want to be in a hotel but there are dozens of those in Calgary as well. There are also community centres/halls to consider but I didn't want to worry about a separate caterer, decorations or a liquor license.

• Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Ashley!

Welcome to the community! I'm so happy to hear from you!

Have you looked at the vendors in our directory? We also have some promotions on our website, maybe you'll be able to find something within your budget:

Venues Alberta

Promotions

How is the planning going?Smiley love

xx

• Raphaela
    Frequent user June 2018 Alberta
    Raphaela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello!How many people were you thinking? If its smaller or even medium size readers rock garden is beautiful. Hope you find something!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics