Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Taylyn
Curious April 2022 Ontario

Cakes

Taylyn, on May 21, 2021 at 14:24 Posted in Ontario 0 6
Hi all

Was wondering what some good bakers are that also offer GF and dairy free items as I am both.
Located in Smithville Ontario area

6 Comments

Latest activity by Danielle, on August 11, 2021 at 00:02
  • Danielle
    Curious July 2021 Ontario
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey Taylyn,
    I used Weil's of Westdale Bakery in Hamilton for my wedding this past July. We ordered two cakes, one had to be gluten-free for myself, but I swear - even my husband said you couldn't even tell it was gluten-free, it was delicious!
    Unfortunately they are not on Weddingwire, but they're worth a phone call if you're in the area! Here's the link to their website for more info: https://www.weilsbakery.com/ I've also attached some photos for your reference.Best of luck with whatever you decide!Cheers,DanielleCakes 1

Cakes 2
  • Taylyn
    Taylyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you , I’m getting married out of my area so was looking for recommendations
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The bakers in the area can be helpful to know if they can make a cake with your concerns given and samples made to taste for an idea of your choice with alternative choices for fruit flavourings.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I would try asking a local Facebook group as well as they would know your area better.
  • Taylyn
    Taylyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Hank,

I have contacted a few but I’ve also had cakes that were super dry so just looking for recommendations before I go trying samples
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm moving this to the Ontario section since it's location specific. Hope you'll get some suggestions. Maybe try contacting vendors on weddingwire (flirt by area) and see if they do GF/DF options?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics