Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stefanie
Devoted August 2021 Saskatchewan

Cake stand

Stefanie, on May 25, 2021 at 10:12 Posted in Wedding reception 0 7
Has anyone ordered a cake stand online? Any suggestions as to where? I haven't really saw anything locally. I do have some small maybe 10 inch stands I may use for cupcakes (originally we were going to have a cookie bar but with no buffets I think that's changing) but they wouldn't be big enough for our cake! Thanks!!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on May 25, 2021 at 23:41
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check out Winners and Homesense! I was just at winners today and they had a whole bunch in their kitchen section. I'm not too sure what the selection would be like in your area but it would be worth a try!

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You might be able to find something at a Dollar Tree. It'll be pretty basic and likely lightweight plastic, but it should do for a small dessert.

• Christiana
    Super November 2020 British Columbia
    Christiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Depending on the look you're going for you might have luck looking at home goods websites like Crate & Barrel, Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma, Bed Bath & Beyond, etc. They seem to mostly be in the 12-13" diameter range. And it's something you could keep and re-use later on. If you wanted something larger though Etsy could be a good option? Or if there is a rental company you're using for other items they'll probably have some cake stands too.

• Stefanie
    Devoted August 2021 Saskatchewan
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    The base of my cake will likely be 12". Unless we end up going smaller due to reduced guest list.
  • Christiana
    Super November 2020 British Columbia
    Christiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

How large of a cake stand are you looking for?

• Kirsten
    Beginner June 2022 Alberta
    Kirsten ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Homesense has some nice rustic wooden stands! Not online but if you’re able to go into a store definitely worth checking out. Or take a look in local Facebook wedding groups, there’s always people posting stuff for sale!
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have seen on amazon site and they have tiered stands for cupcakes as well to hold the cake on top. You can check out many sites to compare prices and variety. I would order online than trusting what is not available in stores.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics