Skip to main content
Alexandria
Curious August 2021 Ontario

Cake in Ottawa

Alexandria, on March 8, 2020 at 05:32 Posted in Ontario 0 3
Saved
I was planning on baking my own homemade cakes for our wedding and laying out a display for my guests: very homemade and low-key style. My mom and aunt are very against this idea as they say I won’t have time to do this before the wedding and will have to worry about storing/cooling and delivering the cakes to the venue and “there will be nowhere, no one and no time to do this the week of the wedding.”

So now I am looking for a wedding cake recommendation for the Ottawa area. There will be 110 guests. Please, does anyone have experience with a good wedding cake vendor in Ottawa?

3 Comments

Latest activity by Joey, on March 18, 2020 at 08:29
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute

Hi there! Have you taken a look through our vendor directory for cake bakers in your area? I got a search started for you, take a look and then request pricing info, read reviews, and look at pics of their work!

Cake bakers in Ottawa

• S
    Expert September 2020 Quebec
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    Artistic Cake Design1390 Clyde Ave. Unit 106 K2G 3H9 Ottawa (Ontario) Map
    I was going to go with them but they do not deliver to my venue location. I have had their cakes a few times and they are delicious and decent prices.

• Laura
    Devoted June 2022 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    I can’t help you with Ottawa unfortunately, but I am a former pastry chef and am doing my own cake- very low key like you so reduce stress. I think it would be dependent on your venue and whoever you deem point person for your wedding. Cakes once covered in buttercream or fondant will last a few days so it gives you buffer that you aren’t making your wedding cake the night before your wedding!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics