Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J. M.
Curious September 2020 Ontario

Cake from Mariposa Market Orillia

J. M., on March 12, 2019 at 14:48 Posted in Wedding reception 0 5
I’m looking into a cake from mariposa market orillia ont. Looking for good and bad reviews. Thanks

5 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on March 17, 2019 at 21:14
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Mariposa market is amazing and variety of food to enjoy. We have seen their cakes and taste great too. They would be great to make a cake for your wedding. Its worth the extra mile.

• Mallory
    Newbie September 2019 Ontario
    Mallory ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's where I'm getting mine from! I've had many birthday cakes from there, and the quality is always amazing. I went on their website and requested more information regarding wedding cakes. Bob emailed me the next day and has been very accommodating and wonderful to deal with. Definitely recommend!
  • K
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've enjoyed most of the items I've had at the mariposa market but have never tried cake from there... book an appt and try some stuff! 😊
  • L
    Beginner September 2022 Ontario
    Lyndsay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love everything they make! I can't walk past Mariposa Market without stopping in. I've never had a wedding cake by them though. You should go in and ask them for a tasting.

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Jaimie, I did a quick Google search and found lots of reviews on this place! Here's the Trip Advisor reviews and they look good for the most part! I'd also check out Instagram too for reviews Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics