Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sharlene
Expert August 2019 Alberta

Button up softball jerseys

Sharlene, on April 16, 2019 at 13:00 Posted in Before the wedding 0 5
I am not having much luck with finding either cotton or jersey material button up softball style jerseys that don't cost an outrageous amount. I want to get them for the bridesmaids, myself and my mom and personalize them with our names and either bride, maid of honor, bridesmaid and mother of the bride. Does anyone know of a place or website that sells a plain colored jersey for a fair price?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Sharlene, on April 19, 2019 at 10:16
  • Sharlene
    Sharlene ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    No, nothing in mind at the moment. The ones I have seen on Amazon are costly once shipping is added to the cost.
  • Sinéad
    WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway
    Sinéad ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Sharlene! I know you said that you were hoping to find these style top in store, but maybe you could look on Amazon. Do you have a place in mind that you can get the names embroidered?Smiley smile

• Sharlene
    Sharlene ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I am trying to find something in store, but am not having much luck as of yet. Hopefully this will change.

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Only thing I could think of is to buy in bulk at a appear place but you wouldn't need as many as the min order would be..

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The only place that comes to mind is Etsy?

You could also check local print shops. If you find shirts while out shopping, most shops will be able to print on them for you!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics