Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Newbie July 2024 Ontario

Budget is it doable for 70 guest

Chantal, on April 29, 2023 at 08:53 Posted in Ontario 0 3
Hi wanted some thoughts on a budget of 10 grand is that do able in ontario of 70 guest ? Should we wait

3 Comments

Latest activity by KELLY, on May 1, 2023 at 15:17
  • KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Depending on what you are looking for and what day you want to have your wedding on-it is definitely do-able. My suggestion would be to make a list of wants and another of must haves and use that as your guide to ensure you have the wedding you want within your budget. Best of Luck!

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I managed to find a venue for $7000 for 40 people and they do it all, but that was a year and a half when I booked it and their prices have gone up. Like K1327 mentioned depends on what you are going for casual or lavish, but it could tightly be done. Consider a lot of DIY's as well to cut cost.

• Kate
    Featured August 2022 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Chantal, I feel like it's definitely doable depending on what you are willing to compromise on/your venue/etc. Not sure how casual or lavish you are wanting to go, could be more challenging. I'd focus in on venue and catering costs as I would think those are usually the most expensive aspects of a wedding.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics