Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Curious September 2023 Ontario

Buck and Doe Prize suggestions?

Amanda, on January 20, 2023 at 15:13 Posted in Before the wedding 0 4

Hey everyone!

I'm trying to come up with a list of gift baskets/prize ideas for our upcoming Buck N Doe! This is what I have so far, any other suggestions are totally welcome! Smiley smile

-BBQ basket, Coffee Basket, Date Night Basket, Dog Basket and Spa Basket

( doesnt have to be a basket idea)

4 Comments

Latest activity by Hank, on January 23, 2023 at 14:16
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

If a guest is only expected to buy one raffle, then simple baskets in the $20-30 range would be fine. But if they're expected to buy a whole roll of tickets and contribute at least $100+ to your wedding, then I would opt for something bigger. Kitchen appliances are very popular in raffles. Things like a Ninja Blender, air fryer, Nespresso machines etc.

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You can do a wine basket, beer basket, chocolate basket, Tools basket, gift card basket with different places. Meat basket, cheese basket, movie night basket. Pinterest has so many DIY ideas for baskets.

• Amanda
    Curious September 2023 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It’s $10/ ticket or $15 at the door
    I haven’t really thought about a price range for prizes, just trying to find ideas that would benefit a lot of different people. We’re also doing games and toonie toss
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What are you charging for tickets and what kind of price range are you looking to have the prizes in?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics