Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Brandi
Beginner September 2021 Ontario

Brunch catering in Windsor Essex?

Brandi, on November 14, 2019 at 18:55 Posted in Ontario 0 8
Does anybody know somewhere that offers brunch catering in Windsor Essex? For approx 45 people September 2020

8 Comments

Latest activity by Brandi, on December 4, 2019 at 00:35
  • Brandi
    Brandi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    There are a ton of venues in the city and surrounding county but none of them have Brunch catering. The couple I have talked to have me some names but they also dont do brunch items.
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh man thats horrible to hear. are there any wedding venues in windsor? maybe call them and ask if they will cater your wedding or can refer you to someone?

• Brandi
    Brandi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Windsor is the "big city" in the area with 300k people. The next closest would be London 2 hours away. I have been calling restaurant after restaurant ( over 30 so far) but nothing that works yet. Was trying to crowdsource info from the community like many other brides have done but so far all I've been told is check the vendors list. Unfofortunately over half the vendors in my area aren't listed. (Regardless of category). Beginning to lose hope...
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh man. umm is there is a nearby bigger city that you can search? what about doing around and looking at a restaurant you guys enjoy and calling the restaurant directly and asking them for a catering menu?

• Brandi
    Brandi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

There are literally NO results in catering under Windsor...

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check on the weddingwire website they have so many catering companies on here

• Brandi
    Brandi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes we are having a morning wedding and early reception to conclude at 3pm
    Unfortunately it doesn't seem as any of our preferred spots do catering as they are quite small. Hence the post in the community.
  • Sinéad
    WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway
    Sinéad ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to the WeddingWire community Brandi!

You can definitely check out the Ontario Wedding Caterin g section of the vendor search, although since there is no way for you to filter for 'brunch' food, you may need to spend some time looking through the vendors that are listed in your area.

Are there any brunch restaurants in the are that you love? You could definitely ask if they have catering services, or if they can recommend somewhere that might offer similar dishes from a catering company.

Are you having a morning/afternoon wedding?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics