Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Newbie October 2019 British Columbia

Brock House (seeking those with personal experiences)

Alyson, on January 30, 2019 at 16:57 Posted in British Columbia 0 3
Hi everyone!

My fiancé and I have juuuust jumped into the wedding planning game and are almost ready to put down a deposit for the venue - Brock House. We’re looking to host in October but we’re still so nervous of committing! We haven’t tried the food or anything... Just love the look of the site.

Does Anyone have experience with brock house they can share? How was the catering, service, overall experience?

Thank you so much!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Alyson, on February 3, 2019 at 23:06
  • A
    Newbie October 2019 British Columbia
    Alyson ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank you! I got some good tips on facebook (the wedding buy/sell group for the lower mainland). We didn't view too many others... so it feels weird (almost wrong?!) that we've said YES to brock so quickly. Tomorrow's deposit day!

The beach/mountain backdrop just can't be beat. What has me feeling most apprehensive is the October date and Vancouver weather being so unpredictable! Crossing my fingers for a dry day - that's it!

• Sarah
    Expert August 2021 British Columbia
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You should check out reviews on wedding woes and the wedding groups on Facebook as well.I have heard nothing but great things about this one but wedding woes will have the dirt if there is any.Can you go in for a dinner one night and check it out?
  • Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations on your engagement, and welcome to the Wedding Wire community!

I don't know much about it, but the pictures are GORGEOUS, and they've gotten wonderful reviews on their vendor page!

How does it compare to your other top choices? What are the pros and cons?

If you can't find anyone in the WW community who's had personal experience with it, feel free to use us as a sounding board to weigh your options.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics