Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Zoë
Master June 2020 Ontario

British Columbia : Wedding Vendors

Zoë, on April 6, 2017 at 09:28 Posted in British Columbia 0 2

Hi Sweeties! Smiley heart

I made this group for the girls of British Columbia.

Here you can share with what vendors you have expericence.

+ The vendors you will be working with on your Big day! Smiley ring

As this you can share it with the other brides-to-be.

I think this will be helpfull! Smiley flower

Wedding vendors

pinterest

2 Comments

Latest activity by Layla, on February 12, 2023 at 14:12
  • Layla
    Beginner October 2024 British Columbia
    Layla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We just sign our contract for Straiton Community Hall located in Abbotsford (well the outskirts). Currently it is $1000 for 3pm the day before till 11am the day after the wedding but they said depending on how the year goes it could go up to $1200. It fits 140 people. Brand new flooring that looks beautiful, fairy light already pinned, a stage, rolling bar, decent washrooms, sound system/microphone, projector stand attached to the roof, tables and chairs, and a little kitchen! They have been super friendly and helped me fall in love with it right away, my contact got married there last year so she showed me how it looks laid out with 60 guests! Also they aren’t strict on quiet time as long as you close the front door and keep smokers on the back porch!!

British Columbia : Wedding Vendors 1
    British Columbia : Wedding Vendors 2

• Cheryl
    Expert December 2017 British Columbia
    Cheryl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are going with the Yarrow Hall in Chilliwack BC! It is costing us just under $700 to have the day of and day before the wedding, plus use of the round tables as well as the rectangular! They are very thorough on the walk through and explaining everything you need and don't! All the utensils, cups, plates, etc. are all included too.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics