Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

V
Newbie September 2025 Alberta

Brillion photography

Vanessa, on April 11, 2024 at 02:45 Posted in Alberta 0 6
Has anyone used Brillion Photography in Edmonton? Was looking for reviews, but I could not find too many if you've ever had a wedding photograph by him please let me know of your experience and quality of photos and editing. Thanks

6 Comments

Latest activity by Nicole, on April 16, 2024 at 23:52
  • Nicole
    Newbie July 2022 Alberta
    Nicole ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    When I booked Brillion, I asked Ryan why he doesn't use social media more. He said it's because he books up without it- mostly just through word of mouth reccomendations.

He has a finite number of weekends to offer his services, and if he consistently books them, then I guess his is visible enough? One could argue why make yourself more visible just so you can say "thank you for your interest, but I'm booked that weekend"?
    I did Google him just today though, and I do find it silly that he doesn't have a Google profile set up. So many people use Google reviews to help them decide on a company.
  • V
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That is my thought as well as social media a photographers main platform for getting there work out.
  • V
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Awesome thanks
  • Nicole
    Newbie July 2022 Alberta
    Nicole ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yes, I used Brillion in 2022 for my wedding. You won't regret booking with them! Ryan takes wonderful photos, delivers them when he says he is going to, has good pricing, is professional and very on the ball. Our guests even commented on how he seemed to be there to capture every moment as it happened. The drone pictures were pretty cool too!
  • J
    Newbie October 2025 Alberta
    Jessie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was also wondering about this photographer! The price looks incredible but I'm a little leery that he has no social media.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Vanessa, I would also post in the local wedding sell/swap groups on facebook. You might have a better chance of finding a few people that have used this photographer

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics