Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Alexis
Devoted October 2018 Ontario

Bridesmaid proposal

Alexis, on November 7, 2016 at 21:30 Posted in Before the wedding 0 17
My "will you be my Bridesmaid" cards came in today Smiley smileI found a free template and used an online card store to make these beauties for all of my girls.

Bridesmaid proposal - 1

Bridesmaid proposal - 2

17 Comments

Latest activity by Kacy, on February 24, 2017 at 11:05
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

LOL saaaaaame Smiley winking

• Talita
    Frequent user January 2018 Ontario
    Talita ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you, Kacy, I got more of the wedding color palette inside the bags. My colours will be deep green, gold and grey. The bridesmaid proposals were basically made from dólar store finds. I have a feeling I'll be spending a lot of time there until the wedding! Lol
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love the card with the lace details, and the photos inside! Very sweet and I am sure your bridesmaids will love them and feel very special Smiley heart Smiley heart I know I would hehehe

• Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

WOW, these are gorgeous!!! I love the style and colours! Are these also the colours for your wedding?

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

These are so cute! I love them!!

• Talita
    Talita ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love your card, very nice that you put pictures with her inside!

• Talita
    Talita ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The box is to a bridesmaid, I made it diffetent because I had to mail it to her and I was worried the bag wouldn't get there whole. lol

Inside the bags there's some chocolate, a mini bubbly wine bottle, a face mask, a personalized card for each, a candle and two nail polish with the scheme colors of the wedding. I may have gotten a little too excited. lol

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Woooow! I love these!! Smiley love They'rew so cute! What's inside? Smiley smile Is the box for your maid of honour?

• Talita
    Talita ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think making the proposal was my favourite part so far. I had so much fun putting them together and writing the cards. One of them already received hers, now I just need to delivered the other two. I can't wait!! 😍

Bridesmaid proposal - 1
  • Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Those are so nice! I basically asked my best friend "hey want to be in my bridal party?" to which she replied "sure" we are super formal folks!

• Alexis
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Alexis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I didn't pick Smiley ups . I couldn't. I know the local girls will be super helpful (they're already sending me venue ideas, etc.), and I'm going to let the out-of-towners know that I don't expect them to be at every little event, but that I hope they can be at the big ones (bridal shower, bachelorette, and of course the wedding). I'm also leaving it up to them to decide if they are in a position to commit to being a bridesmaid. I know it's a huge commitment, and I want them to be honest if they don't think they can travel often, or afford it. I'm okay if they say no. In which case, I would find another way for them to be involved, like being the emcee(s).

I'm hoping to get the local girls together, and if possible, the out-of-towners. If they can't come though, I'll probably mail them a little package, with a "do not upon until..." note -- syncing up to when I am with the local girls. That way, we can phone them and gush together Smiley smile

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love these!!! I am happy you were able to pick! How many bridesmaids are you going to have?! Smiley smile I can't wait to hear what their reactions are!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Alexis!! This is so amazing! Smiley love How did your dilemma get sorted in the end? How many bridesmaids did you choose? I'm so glad to see these amazing cards!! I'm sure your girls will be so happy to get them! Smiley heart When are you going to propose? Will you give them the cards individually or gather all of them together? Smiley smile

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My apologies meant Alexis!
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's so cute Alexis!!!