Skip to main content
Jenn
Frequent user March 2019 Ontario

Bridesmaid Dresses

Jenn, on May 4, 2018 at 14:22 Posted in Ontario 0 6
Saved

Has anyone found any decently priced bridesmaid dresses in-store in the GTA? Or KW/Cambridge area? I am looking for a variety of sizes, including plus size and hoping to keep the cost at $250 or under. Unfortunately David's Bridal does not have the dark red/merlot colour I am looking for.

6 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on September 8, 2018 at 17:51
  • A
    Devoted October 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    I am taking my bridesmaids to either fairweather or another non bridal store. It's cheaper and they could always wear the dresses other times.
  • E
    Expert December 2018 Ontario
    Emma ·
    • Dispute
    Sophies gown shop (Kitchener) has some dresses under $250 (but many are just a bit more then that) You may hav to decide which is more important, the budget or the colour, if you want a very specific colour. But hopefully you find want you want in your budget.

• E
    Newbie September 2018 Ontario
    Elena ·
    • Dispute

I got mine from BridesMade, super affordable because they're rented instead of purchased ($100/dress!!)

• Jenn
    Frequent user March 2019 Ontario
    Jenn ·
    • Dispute

Unfortunately David's Bridal doesn't have the colour I'm looking for Smiley sad....they have a wine colour, but it show more purple than I was hoping.

• Rebecca
    Frequent user October 2018 Ontario
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    My girls got their dresses from davids bridal and they were just under $250 with taxes in. Not too bad ! They also have great selection and multiple locations
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute

Try searching designers such as Mori Lee, and then do a store locator lookup. It might be better to do a reverse search like that, so you can ensure the designer carries your colour, and then look for locations.

Mori Lee in TorontoBridesmaid Dresses 1

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics