Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jenn
Frequent user March 2019 Ontario

Bridesmaid Dresses

Jenn, on May 4, 2018 at 14:22 Posted in Ontario 0 6

Has anyone found any decently priced bridesmaid dresses in-store in the GTA? Or KW/Cambridge area? I am looking for a variety of sizes, including plus size and hoping to keep the cost at $250 or under. Unfortunately David's Bridal does not have the dark red/merlot colour I am looking for.

6 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on September 8, 2018 at 17:51
  • A
    Devoted October 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am taking my bridesmaids to either fairweather or another non bridal store. It's cheaper and they could always wear the dresses other times.
  • E
    Expert December 2018 Ontario
    Emma ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Sophies gown shop (Kitchener) has some dresses under $250 (but many are just a bit more then that) You may hav to decide which is more important, the budget or the colour, if you want a very specific colour. But hopefully you find want you want in your budget.

• E
    Newbie September 2018 Ontario
    Elena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got mine from BridesMade, super affordable because they're rented instead of purchased ($100/dress!!)

• Jenn
    Frequent user March 2019 Ontario
    Jenn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Unfortunately David's Bridal doesn't have the colour I'm looking for Smiley sad....they have a wine colour, but it show more purple than I was hoping.

• Rebecca
    Frequent user October 2018 Ontario
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My girls got their dresses from davids bridal and they were just under $250 with taxes in. Not too bad ! They also have great selection and multiple locations
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Try searching designers such as Mori Lee, and then do a store locator lookup. It might be better to do a reverse search like that, so you can ensure the designer carries your colour, and then look for locations.

Mori Lee in TorontoBridesmaid Dresses 1

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics