Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Teresa
Frequent user November 2018 Ontario

Bridesmaid & groomsmen proposal

Teresa, on June 12, 2017 at 18:03 Posted in Before the wedding 0 6

Hey y'all!

So future hubby and I recently decided who we wanted to stand up(incld. flower girl & ring boy) with us on our special day. I'm super excited to ask them, but the only thing is, is that I don't know how.. I would like to be creative but also don't want to go over our budget. Can you guys give us some ideas??

Please and thank yoouu!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Bethany, on July 1, 2017 at 11:52
  • B
    Super August 2017 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wow.. where were all these ppl when I was posting about mine lol I bought mugs and took them to my maid of honours house to ask her. The mug wasn't nice but it got the point across lol. There are some really good, creative ideas here

Bridesmaid & groomsmen proposal - 1

Bridesmaid & groomsmen proposal - 2

Bridesmaid & groomsmen proposal - 3
  • Corina
    Frequent user March 2018 Ontario
    Corina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I bought my girls all a journal from chapters and wrote a note to them in the front page Smiley smile for the guys my fiancé is getting them customized bottle openers- there are some good deals in etsy!

• Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Teresa, Sounds like so much fun! I will send you here some links with inspiration: Bridesmaids gifts - Gift for your bridesmaids - Share your bridesmaids gift ideas! - What will be your bridesmaids gift?. I hope this helps. Smiley heart xx

• Kathy
    Devoted June 2018 Ontario
    Kathy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Bridesmaid MugBridesmaid Mug

I ordered each of my girls a mug with their name on it from Etsy ($20 each), I got some gift boxes from the dollar store and hand wrote a note to each of them and taped it on the inside of the lid.

TumblersTumblers

For our little people I ordered tumblers with their names on them, also from Etsy ($14). The benefit to these, it they have lids which means no spills on their nice outfits the day of! I bought a sparkly pouch from the dollar store to put with these for the flowers girls and filled them with fake petals (also dollar store) so they can practice their walk down the aisle. For my ring bearer I got a little squirt gun (dollar store again!), and asked him to be our "ring security". Again, I put these in gift boxes and wrote a little note on the inside of the lid.

As for the groomsmen, my FH doesn't want to do any gift, he is just going to ask them all individually and share a drink afterwards. I told him if he changed his mind, he can just get them all each a mickey of their favourite liquor with a little tag attached that says "groomsman?", "best man?".

• Talita
    Frequent user January 2018 Ontario
    Talita ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think it really depends on how many people you will have on your bridal party. This what I did for each I got...

Bridesmaid ProposalBridesmaid Proposal

Inside I had a little Champagne bottle, a nail polish, face masks, a card and some chocolate. One was different since I had to mail to my bridesmaid.

Flower Girls proposalFlower Girls proposal

All dollar store items. Smiley winking

Groomsmen ProposalGroomsmen Proposal

My fiance made this for his guys. The watched were bought at Amazon for 5 bucks each, it was all really affordable and they all took that shot together after he gave them away.

Ring Bearer ProposalRing Bearer Proposal

My fiance also put this one together (he's a big time gamer).

They all loved the little gifts and were really happy to accept our proposals. I have to say putting those together was one of my favorite things so far. I hope it helps a little. Pinterest has some great ideas!! Smiley laugh

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics